- • Culpeper Department of Tourism: www.visitculpeperva.com
- Information on local attractions, wineries, Civil War, recreation, events, day trips, restaurants and more!
- • Virginia is for Lovers: www.virginia.org
- fficial Tourism site for the State of Virginia with statewide, regional and local information.
- • Town of Culpeper: www.culpeperva.gov
- Information on Town government.
- • County of Culpeper: www.culpepercounty.gov
- Information on County government.
- • Chamber of Commerce: www.culpeperchamber.com
- Extensive Calender of Events and business information on Culpeper.
- • Culpeper Downtown Renaissance: www.culpeperdowntown.com
- Information on Downtown Culpeper and a Shopping & Dining guide.
- • State Theatre of Culpeper: www.culpepertheatre.org
- Performing Arts Center - music, live theatre, movies, and more.
- • Library of Congress: www.loc.gov
- Free old-time movies in the beautiful 200 seat Packard Campus theater
- • Museum of Culpeper History: www.culpepermuseum.com
- Information on Culpeper's Prehistoric, Revolutionary, Civil War and Colonial History.
- • Culpeper County Library: Culpeper County Library
- Books galore! Research rooms for Culpeper History, Geneology and children's programs.
- • Culpeper 4th of July Celebration: www.culpeper4thofjuly.com
- Information and calendar of events for Culpeper's 4th of July Celebration.
- • "Marching through Culpeper": www.edgehillbooks.com
- This book - written by Virginia Morton - tells
the story of the Civil War as witnessed by
Culpeper's people, who endured four years of
bloodshed and inconceivable privations.
- • Montpelier: www.montpelier.org
- Home of President James Madison in Orange.
- • Monticello: www.monticello.org
- Home of President Thomas Jefferson in Charlottesville.
- • Virginia Wineries: www.virginiawine.org
- Information on vineyards and wineries in Virginia.
- • Virginia Civil War Trails: www.civilwar-va.com
- Information on Civil War Trails in Virginia.
- • The Journey Through Hallowed Ground: www.hallowedground.org
- A historic route along Rt 15/20 from Gettysburg in Pennsylvania to Monticello in Charlottesville Virginia.
- • Foundation of the Germanna Colonies: www.germanna.org
- History and culture of several Germanna Colonies in Virginia.
- • Brandy Station Foundation: www.brandystationfoundation.com
- Battle of Brandy Station and the Graffiti House
- • Friends of Cedar Mountain: ww.friendsofcedarmountain.org
- Cedar Mountain Civil War Battlefield
- • National Park Service: www.nps.gov
- Information on Shenandoah National Park.
- • Horse Shows (HITS): www.hitsshows.com
- Show schedule for hunter, jumper and equitation competitions in Culpeper.
the area |